Upload video/ 3D model on your Shopify Admin
Step 1: Go to Shopify Admin > Products, and select a product to start editing it.
Step 2: Scroll down to the Media section; from here, you have two options to add a Video/ 3D Model to your product:
- Upload from your device: Click "Add" to select the file to upload from your computer or drop it into the area.
- Add from URL: Paste the URL into the field and save it by hitting "Add file".
Configure the Product Details section
Step 1: From the EcomSolid Dashboard, head to the Theme Editor or Page Editor.
Step 2: You can quickly find the Product Details section on the left sidebar of the Editor.
If you don’t have one, please go to the Library > Sections > Product and insert your preferred Product Details section to your page.
Step 3: Click on the Product Image to view its configurations in the left sidebar.
Under the Settings > Display Product Image section, select your preferred option from the drop-down menu.
- First 3D model: The 3D model will be shown first.
- First Youtube/ Vimeo video: The video uploaded by Youtube/Vimeo URL will be shown first.
- First Other Video: The video uploaded from your device will be shown first.
In case there is no 3D model/ video available, the first image from your media list will be displayed instead.