Text is a crucial part of any website, especially for an e-Commerce store. Having text helps you connect with your audience, convey to your customers what you offer and how to purchase your products.
In EcomSolid, all text-based atoms are fully customizable with support for Bold, Italic, Underline, Hyperlink, and Color change.
Here are the steps to edit the text in an atom:
Step 1: Head over to your EcomSolid Dashboard, open the Editor.
Step 2: Click on a text-based atom to start editing it.
Step 3: On the left sidebar, edit the text in the Text Editor. The Text Editor is available in all text-based atoms.
In the Text Editor:
- You can emphasize your content in Bold, Italic, or Underline: Just highlight the text and select the corresponding icon.
You can also use keyboard shortcuts for this:
- Bold: Ctrl+B/Cmd+B (MacOS).
- Italic: Ctrl+I/Cmd+I (MacOS).
- Underline: Ctrl+U/Cmd+U (MacOS).
- Hyperlink the text: Highlight the text and select the chain icon:
Input your redirect link to the URL field. Toggle Open New Tab on to open the link in a new tab, if needed. Hit "Insert" to complete the action.
- Change text color: Highlight the text and select the “A” icon on the far right, you’ll be able to change the text to a different color. Hit the trash icon to revert to the original color.
Hit “Save” and “Publish” to bring your changes to the live store!