Install the Vitals app
Before we start, you will need to install the app first by following these steps:
Step 1: Install the Vitals app from the Shopify App store by clicking on the “Add app” button and filling in your store domain if needed.
Step 2: Hit “Install app” after reviewing the permissions.
Step 3: Finalize the in-app settings. Click here for the detailed instructions, or contact the Vitals support team for further assistance.
Add the Vitals add-on to your pages
Step 1: From the EcomSolid Dashboard, head to the Theme Editor or Page Editor.
Step 2: Access the Library from the top bar of the Editor Page.
Next, navigate to Add-ons > Third-party and look for the Vitals Integration add-on.
Click on the "Add" button to insert the add-on to your page.
Configure the add-on settings
After that, you will find the add-on has been added to your Editor. Click on the add-on to start configuring the settings.
Hit the "Pick the position” drop-down menu to select a position from the list.
Otherwise, click on “Change position.” You will be able to drop the add-on to a specific position on your page.
You can determine you to determine the width of the Vitals widget.
- Container Full: The review widget will fit the width of your page.
- Container: The widget will be displayed following the global style.
Select the type of data you want to export from Vitals to EcomSolid. There are 6 options you can choose from the drop-down menu, including:
- Product Reviews: Show product reviews and a form for customers to submit their own.
- Product Bundles: Create Upsell and Cross-sell campaigns to increase average order value and revenue.
- Volume Discounts: Create your "Buy more, save more" campaigns to increase the number of products a customer buys.
- Trust Seals and Badges: Display high-quality badges and seals on your store to raise your visitors' trust and catch their attention.
- Payment logos: Let your visitors know what payment methods you are accepting.
- Shoppable Instagram Feed: Build social proof by displaying a gallery of Instagram posts with tagged products.
When everything is in place, hit “Save” then “Update Live.”