Add Frequently Bought Together to your Product Pages
Step 1: Head to the EcomSolid Dashboard > Theme Editor and select the Product pages from the top bar.
Step 2: Access the Library from the top bar of the Editor.
Next, navigate to Add-ons > Sales and conversion and look for “Frequently Bought Together.”
After that, click on the "Add" button, and the add-on will be automatically inserted inside the Product section.
Configure the Content tab
Hit the "Pick the position” drop-down menu to select a position from the list.
Otherwise, click on “Change position.” You will be able to drop the add-on to a specific position. Kindly note that the Frequently Bought Together add-on should be placed inside a Product Details or Feature Product section to work correctly.
Click on “Edit Campaign.” There will be a pop-up allowing you to create a new campaign and manage the previous ones.
Hit “Create new campaign.” to start creating a product bundle. Under the Pick Products section, click on “Add Product”. Select the products you would like to add to the bundle.
Hit “Save” when finished. You might notice that the preview of the product bundle will show on the Editor.
You can customize the display of your product bundle at this point.
- Title Text: Enter the text label for the bundle title.
- Total Price Text: Enter the text label for the total price.
- Button Text: Enter the text label for the cart button.
- Button Add Item Redirect: There are three options to choose for the destination of the cart button: Cart Page, Check out Page, or stay on the same page (open a cart drawer if installed).
- Badge Text: enter the text label for the main product.
- Toggle the Show Variants switch if you want to show the variants of the products.
When everything is in place, hit “Save” then “Update Live.”