About the Browser Tab Notifications
The Browser Tab Notifications add-on is designed to send visitors messages via a tab on your browser. It is an effective way to grab your visitors’ attention, promote your new campaign, reduce abandoned carts, and more.
Add the add-on to your page
For more details about how to insert an add-on to your page, check out this article. Otherwise, you can simply follow the steps below to insert it in minutes.
Step 1: From the EcomSolid Dashboard, head to the Theme Editor or Page Editor.
Step 2: Access the Library from the top bar of the Editor Page.
Next, navigate to Add-ons > Sales and conversion and look for the Brower Tab Notifications add-on.
Hit “Add” to insert it to your Editor.
Configure the add-on settings
After that, you will find the Brower Tab Notifications on the add-on list of the left sidebar. Click on the add-on to start configuring the settings.
Toggle the corresponding switch to turn on the Browser Tab Notifications on the following pages:
- Entire Site: The notification will show up on all pages of your website except Cart Page, Product Page & Collection Page, and Search Page.
- Cart Page: The notification only shows up on your Cart Page.
- Product Page & Collection Page: The notification only shows up on your Product Page and Collection Page.
- Search Page: The notification only shows up on your Search Page.
Animation: Select between three animations for your text - Blinking, Typed, and None.
Primary Text/ Secondary Text: Input your preferred text to show on the Browser Tab. The Secondary Text will appear after the Primary Text.
Icon: There are two options for you to upload your icon in this section:
- Browse from your computer: Hover the icon and click on the Pencil. This option lets you choose an icon from your computer to upload.
- Browse Gallery: You can pick one from the gallery which contains all of your uploaded images/icons.