Add the add-on to your page
Step 1: From the EcomSolid Dashboard, head to the Theme Editor or Page Editor.
Step 2: Access the Library from the top bar of the Editor Page.
Next, navigate to Add-ons > Default and look for the Product Size Chart add-on.
Hit “Add” to insert it to your Editor. After that, you will find the Product Size Chart add-on has been added at the bottom of your page. Click on the add-on to start configuring the settings.
Configure the add-on settings
Hit the "Pick the position” drop-down menu to select a position from the list.
Otherwise, click on “Change position.” You will be able to drop the add-on to a specific position.
- For the position marked with the Plus icon, hit the icon to select the position.
- For other highlighted positions, you will have the option to pick the position above or below them.
Click on “Edit Campaign.” A pop-up will allow you to create a new campaign and manage the previous ones.
Hit “Create new campaign” and toggle on the “Active” switch to activate your new campaign.
Under the Campaign Type section, there are two options for you to choose from:
- All: The product size chart will be applied to all of your products.
- Products: The product size chart will be applied to some specific products. Hit “Add Products” to pick the products you want.
Upload Image: There are two options for you to upload your image in this section:
- Browse from your computer: Hover the image and click on the Pencil icon. This option lets you choose an image from your computer to upload.
- Browse Gallery: You can pick one from the gallery which contains all of your uploaded images.
Description Text: Input the content you want to show below the size chart at this point.
To adjust how your size chart displays on your page, you can customize it in this section. There’re three styles you can select for your Size Chart widget:
- Inline: Showcase your product size chart image.
- Link: Only show the link of your size chart. You have the option of redirecting visitors to another page or displaying a size chart as a pop-up.
- Button: The same as the second style but the widget is displayed as a button.
If you're satisfied with the result, click on "Save" and “Update Live” to bring the size chart to your live store.